Equal Employment Opportunity
- Solution Exchange will: Engage in management practices including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, job assignment, subcontracting/procurement of goods and services, transfer, promotion/demotion, layoff, return from layoff, discipline including termination of employment, training, education, tuition, social and recreational programs, compensation and benefits without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability and US Veteran status.
- Ensure that our human resources management practices are in full compliance with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment opportunity statutes, rules, and regulations.
- This policy extends to all applicants for positions with Solution Exchange LLC, and to all existing employees to the extent required by applicable laws and must be complied with by all employees.
- Solution Exchange shall maintain contact with recruitment sources specifically organized to provide maximum access to a broad base of applicants, including groups protected by federal, state and local statutes.
- Solution Exchange shall base all employment decisions on an individual’s qualifications, such as skill, knowledge, and/or ability to perform the position being filled, as reflected in, among other things, education, experience, demonstrated competence, and those personal and physical attributes clearly related to job effectiveness.
- Solution Exchange shall ensure that all employment advertising and all employment orders placed with agencies will clearly indicate Solution Exchange LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Solution Exchange shall ensure that all employment selection procedures are job related in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by assuring that all qualified employees and job applicants are provided equal access to employment opportunities with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment without regard to the individual’s physical or mental disability. Solution Exchange will make reasonable accommodation for all qualified employees or applicants with disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential job functions and provided that any accommodations made do not require significant difficulty or expense.
- Solution Exchange assigns direct responsibility to supervisory and managerial personnel to implement this policy.
- All employees will continue to receive appropriate training and briefings on Solution Exchange’ equal employment opportunity polices and procedures to assist in their implementation.